Monday, November 26, 2007

TOOLS FOR LOCATING PODCASTS

THING #21

I found several podcasts on Podcast.net that would be helpful to library settings and to library staff and to library customers. I found PALINET Podcast :Technology. It is a podcast that talks about how MidAtlantic libraries are shaping the future. TeleRead is another podcast that discusses new and views on e-books, libraries, publishing and related topics which library staff and customers might want to view.

Then I found some two other podcasts on Podcast.net:
one is called Every Day Cooking, a podcast on how to cook also offers recipes and a second one on how to on computers and the internet and on podcasting called Real Time Minute.

Wow...I found so many podcasts I want to watch I would not have time to sleep!!!!

No comments: