Saturday, March 16, 2013

How to Win a Copy of “Raw Freedom” | Frederic Patenaude Raw Foods Diet

How to Win a Copy of “Raw Freedom” | Frederic Patenaude Raw Foods Diet

Fred, I have followed you for many years and purchased so many of your materials.  I have changed many of my eating habits because of you.  I work for the Howard County Library System in Columbia, Md. and I have a long list of  customers who have read about you and your journey in the raw food lifestyle.  They now have also purchased your books and digital materials.  We love to swap recipes we've prepared and obstacles we've overcome. 
So I would like to read and share you latest book "Raw Freedom" with my raw food buddies.  I think the name of this book is so appropriate:  Eating raw gives many of us the freedom to live life without feeling stomach aches and pains, bloating, painful joints, headaches, diabetes, and cancers.  We can enjoy real food and benefit from the enzymes in raw food.
Rita Sherman

No comments: